Sunday, June 19, 2011

lazy cat...

that's what Tuyen calls me when I tell her I've slept in or I've just woken up from a nap...it's rather cute. And quite true. I am too lazy to write a real post at the moment, although there has been a number of fun things that have happened (but no pictures so is it really worth a post?)...but I've got some more photos from the Vung Tau weekend so I will post them. Waiting for them to load takes forever so let's just say that the wait time has exhausted me and that is sufficient reason for not giving you a real post. Good enough?

so..here are more pictures...although they may just seem like repeats...I've got nothing else for you at the moment.. (sorry)

at the seaside restaurant
group picture in the cabana (minus elliot)
strolling on the beach...after catching the crab..and it's QUAN
us girls
relaxing at the pool

ly looking cute
waiting for the bus to transport us to another port on sunday morning because the waves were too strong or too high or something
showing off the old-school bowls at the cute little restaurant where we had lunch after returning to HCMC
and that's it for now, folks...

Final Note: When I was writing the previous post, I was watching some "Vietnamese" TV (the Hollywood movie channel) and it was showing "From Paris With Love," which is a fantastic movie and though I had watched it before, it was still as good as it was before. John Travolta and a young hot dude..oh the "main" girl is also quite pretty...but you know, I didn't care for her much. It was a good action movie with a pinch of romance (but somehow still very deep and beautiful) and I'd watch it again and again anytime. I should prolly get a DVD copy so I can replay it over and over again while studying for exams or something....ahh, mentioning exams...my grades for 2nd semester of law school were horrendous. I'm not as bummed as I prolly should be, but still...makes me think I should step up my effort...hopefully I feel the same way when the fall semester starts. *crossing fingers*

1 comment:

  1. There's a popular fat comedic Hong Kong actor called..uh..Fat Cat.

    ReplyDelete